Every man deserves a good collection of shirts in his wardrobe. Casual shirts for men are more like the spine behind a great look. If there are clothes which will help you navigate all kinds of social settings, it has to be casual shirts for men because their versatility enables you to style them in multiple ways to pull off dapper looks.
Casual shirts for men have come a long way. With the evolution of fashion, casual shirts have adapted to multiple and ever-changing trends. Today, there are several types of casual shirts to choose from and to make your task easy, we show you the best types of casual shirts you must add to your collection.
- The classic Oxford shirt: If you want to buy the ultimate casual shirt, it has to be Oxford because it stands between smart and simple, which means this shirt can be worn to work and fun days out. This is the king of casual shirts and to ensure maximum versatility you can opt for the classic cut, which is neither too slim nor too fit. Stick to subtle colours such as white, black, navy and beige, which can be paired with all sorts of bottoms.
- Flannel shirt: When the temperature dips but you don’t want to bundle up in a sweater or cardigan, a heavyweight flannel shirt is an ideal one to layer your outfit with because it acts as an excellent insulator. A good flannel shirt in subtle colours or prints such as checks will work well with your plain T-shirts and jeans.
- Cuban collar shirt: For those looking out for easy and breezy styles, the Cuban collar shirt is an excellent choice. For a laid-back cool style but without going overboard, this shirt is an ideal fit for your day out. From cool tropical prints to subtle shades and amazing textures, you can pair this shirt with khaki shorts for a fun day at the beach.
- The linen shirt: For summer smart fashion, a linen shirt should be your choice because not only it looks great but also helps you keep cool amid the sweaty climate. To pull off an ideal summer look, pick up a linen shirt in light shades and pair it with drawstring pants and sneakers.
- The band collar shirt: The straight and stand-up collar on this shirt gives it a more modern and clean look. This smart-casual shirt makes for a great contemporary look and the best part is that it works with all body types.
- The chambray shirt: If you’re looking for something denim, say no more because the chambray shirt is an ideal choice, which not only screams casual but gives you a sophisticated yet smart look. Pair it with jeans and you can pull off the double denim look in the most fashionable manner ever.
Style your casual shirts for men with jeans, chinos, shorts, joggers and even khaki pants for the ultimate dapper look that is guaranteed to make a few jaws drop when you step out.