Amazing cocktail recipes by ingredient you can make in 15 minutes or less at your home and can enjoy with your friends.
There are many different types of cocktails, and each has its own unique flavour profile. To get started creating your own cocktail recipes, it’s a good idea to study the flavours that are most common in drinks and find ingredients that can help you achieve those flavours.
Cocktail is nothing but the science of mixology. Mixology is the art of mixing different types of drinks, and there are plenty of great cocktail recipes out there to get you started. Whether you’re looking for a refreshing or an intoxicating drink, we’ve got you covered.
10 Best Cocktail Recipes By Ingredient–
1) The Margarita
A classic favourite, the margarita is made with tequila, lime juice, and salt. It’s easy to make and perfect for summer parties!
If you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing cocktail, try a margarita. The classic margarita is made with tequila, lime juice, and salt. However, there are many variations of this drink available on the market today. So what’s the best way to make one?
The key factors to consider when making a margarita are:
– Type of tequila
– Lime type
– Salt quantity
– Other ingredients (such as agave nectar or brandy)
For the Margarita recipe, you will need:
-1 lime (zested and juiced)
-4 ounces silver tequila
-4 ounces triple sec or other orange liqueur(such as Grand Marnier)
-2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
To make the cocktail: fill a shaker with ice. Add all of the ingredients except for the salt. Shake well and strain into a hurricane glass filled with ice. Salt to taste before serving.
2) The Cuba Libre
This Cuban-inspired cocktail features rum, sugarcane syrup (or glucose), lime Juice and ice-cold club soda. It’s sweet but tart-tasting and perfect for a hot day!
1 can of beer (or more to your liking)
2 shots of rum
1 lime wedge
The Cuba Libre recipe is a popular cocktail that combines rum, lime juice, and sugar. It is often served in a hurricane glass with ice cubes. The drink got its name from Fidel Castro, who once said “A man can only live one day at a time. If you’re going to live today, you might as well enjoy it.”
3) The Cosmopolitan
Probably one of the most popular cocktail recipes by ingredient on the planet, this colourful concoction features vodka shaken with cranberry juice, orange liqueur, triple sec, and Grand Marnier. Top it off with some sparkling grapefruit juices if desired!
Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 cup heavy cream or half and half
– 1/2 cup diced veggies
– 2 cloves minced garlic
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed or parsley (optional)
Craving a delicious, but healthy meal? Check out The Cosmopolitan Recipe! This easy-to-follow recipe features ingredients that are both nutritious and flavorful. Plus, it can be prepared in just 30 minutes or less.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Start by heating up some vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add in chopped onion and garlic, and cook until softened.
- Next, add cooked quinoa to the pan and stir occasionally for about five minutes. Quinoa is a high-quality source of protein and fibre, so it will help to keep you feeling full while you’re eating other dishes later on.
- Once the quinoa is fully cooked (about 10 minutes), add in diced tomatoes (with their juice) and chicken broth. Stir everything together well to combine; then let simmer for about 15 more minutes until all the flavours have melded together nicely.
- Finally, top with shredded cheese (if desired) before serving hot! Enjoy your delicious Cosmopolitan Recipe!
4) Moscow Mule
Another fantastic drink that can be enjoyed any time of year is the Moscow mule. This mixture combines vodka (or another spirit), ginger beer (or another light nonalcoholic beverage), blackstrap molasses (for added flavour), Worcestershire sauce or house sauce (.5 oz per drink). Serve over ice in a copper mug preferably!)
To make your own Moscow mule at home,
Simply combine 1 ounce of vodka (or any type of soda),
2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice,
1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot or 1 tablespoon prepared Ginger Ale®,
and 8-10 ounces cold filtered water in an ice filled glass pitcher or shaker bottle.
Shake vigorously until mixture resembles slushy consistency (approximately 30 seconds). Strain into chilled hurricane glass if desired.
5) Old Fashioned Cocktail
One of America’s oldest mixed drinks is also one of its most popular. The Old Fashioned is made with bourbon, a sugar cube (for sweetness), bitters (or other herbs such as sage or orange peel) and a Maraschino cherry. Shake all the ingredients together with plenty of ice and serve in a rocks glass.
1 ounce dry vermouth
1/2 ounce Lillet Blanc or similar white wine
Dash of orange bitters, preferably Fee Brothers Orange Bitters
In a shaker filled with ice, combine the vermouth, wine and bitters. Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
6) The Martinez
Made with gin ( Bombay Sapphire or Hendricks), dry vermouth (Cognac or Martini & Rossi), sweetened condensed milk (optional) and Worcestershire sauce, this drink is perfect for cold winter evenings.
To make the Martinez Recipe, you will need:
– 1 tablespoon olive oil or ghee
– 2 cups chopped onion
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
You will also need:
– 1 pound lean ground beef (80% to 90% fat)
– ½ cup white beans (canned or frozen), rinsed and drained well in a colander; or one 15 ounce can of white kidney beans, rinsed and drained well in a colander; or two 10 inch cans of great northern beans, rinsed and drained well in a colander; and one 4 ounce can of diced green chilies peppers, undrained.
Preparation time does not include marinating time which should last at least an hour but no more than 12 hours.
Instructions follow recipe preparation instructions below..
Place all ingredients into your slow cooker except the chilies pepper(s). Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours until meat is cooked through. Add green chili peppers if desired about 5 minutes before serving. Serve over rice.]
7) Sour Apple Pie Cocktail
Traditionally made with Brandywine apple brandy mixed with simple syrup, Angostura bitters and strained lemon juice – this version swaps in bourbon for the apple brandy! The result is a delicious sour cocktail that compliments any fall meal.
-1 oz whisky
-1/2 oz lime juice
-3/4oz simple syrup (or agave nectar)
-Dash of Angostura bitters
Pour the whisky, lime juice, simple syrup, and bitters into a shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a glass.
8)Pink Lemonade Punch
This refreshing beverage combines vodka, grapefruit juice concentrate, honeydew melon puree, pink sparkling water and freshly squeezed lemons. It’s perfect for summer BBQs or get-togethers where kicking back on the porch is at the top of everyone’s list!
-1 bottle of pink lemonade beverage
-1 cup cranberry juice cocktail mix (or any other fruity drink)
-8 oz. frozen whipped cream, thawed
-Fresh raspberries or blueberries for garnish
- Combine the pink lemonade and cranberry juice cocktail mix in a large pitcher. Mix well to combine.
- Add the frozen whipped cream, and stir gently to combine. Garnish with fresh raspberries or blueberries if desired. Enjoy!
9) Pina Colada
Pineapple juice concentrate (sometimes mixed with Jamaica rum), white crème de menthe, served in a hurricane glass filled two-thirds full with crushed pineapple and one-third filled with shaved cream or whipped cream
The drink combines sweetened rum, pineapple juice, and cream of coconut milk with ice cubes and a straw. It’s easy to make at home using basic ingredients and does not require any unusual or difficult steps.
Here’s how you can make it:
1) In a blender, blend together pineapple juice, rum, cream of coconut milk, sugar-free coca cola (or another light soda), and crushed ice until smooth. Pour the mixture into an insulated Collins glass filled with fresh ice cubes.
2)Serve immediately with a straw.
10) The Long Island Iced Tea
This classic drink is made with vodka, sweet and sour mix, cranberry juice, and club soda. It’s perfect for summer days!
Ingredients: 8 cups cold water
1 cup sugar
4 tea bags-Lipton English Breakfast, Lipton Green Tea, or Earl Grey Decaf
Optional: 1 lemon wedge
Directions: Place the cold water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and add the tea bags. Steep for 2 minutes then remove the tea bags and strain out any clumps with a fine mesh strainer. Pour into 4 glasses filled with ice cubes and top off with fresh lemon juice if desired Serve
One of my favourite cocktail recipes by ingredient.
Selecting the right cocktail for your mood can be a tricky task. But don’t worry – we’re here to help!
Here are four tips for cocktail recipes by ingredient to get you started:
– Choose one or two cocktails that you know well and enjoy. This will make it easier for you to experiment with new flavours without feeling overwhelmed.
– Play around with different variations of classic cocktails. For example, try adding cranberry juice instead of raspberry juice to a Cranberry Sour recipe or swapping out club soda for sparkling water in a Piña Colada recipe.
– Be creative! Try making your own version of a favourite drink using nontraditional ingredients (like ginger ale or mint tea). The sky’s the limit when it comes to mixing up your drinks!
– Remember: It’s always fun to experiment – so go ahead and have some fun!
Also Read: Fun Part Ideas For Adults