In a world filled with choices for hair care, it is important to follow simple and do-able regimes that don’t cost a bomb but help with the best hair care experience. This includes shortlisting the best shampoo for hair fall, conditioners, hair oil, hair masks, and related products. We would help you figure out the best shampoo for daily use, and we would also top the discussion with a face cream.
In a world where the word ‘hair treatment’ almost always refers to using only heat and chemical treatments, it indeed makes sense to start with a difference. We believe that opting for safe and gentle hair care products can make a positive difference to your hair care routines.
We shall also look at one of the most common problems regarding hair- excessive hair fall. While it can be disheartening to see your hair strands everywhere else except on your scalp, there is always a good hair regime that you can follow. Opting for the best shampoo for hair fall is thus a crucial part of that hair care regime.
How to care for your hair at home?
Your hair is the crown you would wear every day. It thus makes perfect sense to know how you may care for them in the best way at home, using safe and toxin-free hair care products.
So, let’s delve right in and check what the right hair regime should be.
- Cover your head in a hot towel: Nothing works like wrapping your head in a hot towel. It helps the hair oil to seep deeper into the hair roots and provide all its nutrition. However, you should remove the towel after 15 minutes.
- Use a hair oil: Not just any hair oil will do. You should opt for a safe, gentle, toxin-free, and nourishing hair oil that helps you mitigate the hair issues you are facing. For example, there are hair oils that help solve dandruff and premature greying.
- Use a hair mask: A hair mask reduces hair fall and makes the follicles more resistant to seasonal changes or environmental triggers. It also provides much-needed nutrition to the hair roots, thus helping the shampoo work better.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo: One may find oneself in even bigger issues with chemically-enriched hair care products. By using a sulfate-free shampoo, you may well avert a disaster with your hair care plans.
- Follow up with a conditioner: A conditioner helps lock in the natural moisture in the hair strands. It also tames flyaway hairs and split ends, besides reducing fiber hydrophilicity. Be sure to use a conditioner at least twice a week.
These are some of the simplest hair care tips you may use to benefit from your home-based hair care regimens.
Which brand’s products should you opt for?
It is important to consider your hair care plans as a holistic entity. It should comprise adequate nutrition, proper sleep cycles, living a stress-free life, and adopting an active lifestyle. Your hair care plans would always reflect your lifestyle and dietary preferences too.
We recommend opting for hair care products made by a safe and trusted brand. These products should be made of toxin-free ingredients and be certified by a renowned agency. Ascertaining these factors would help you have better results with your hair care plans.
We thus recommend you opt for Mamaearth, Asia’s first MadeSafe-certified brand. It offers a wide range of hair care products made of safe, gentle, effective, and toxin-free ingredients- and are thus safe for regular use. It also offers a powerful solution for excessive hair fall- Mamaearth Onion Hair Shampoo. Made of Onion Extracts and Plant Keratin, it is the best shampoo for hair fall control.
It reduces frequent and excessive hair fall, strengthens hair roots, and makes the hair softer and shinier. The shampoo also comes enriched with wheat amino acids and soy amino acids that help strengthen hair fibres and improve manageability by increasing the moisture in the hair follicles.
Other shampoos for dandruff-free hair and intense hair treatment
Mamaearth also offers its Tea Tree Shampoo for dandruff-free hair. Made of tea tree oil and ginger oil, it offers enhanced antifungal properties that help reduce the spread of free radicals and cut down oxidative stress.
Its regular application also treats itchiness, reduces dryness, and improves blood circulation. It ranks among the best shampoo for hair treatment for dandruff and seasonal dryness. Its regular application will help you have nourished and healthy hair over time.
Next up is another amazing product by Mamaearth. It is BhringAmla Shampoo with Bhringraj and Amla for Intense Hair Treatment, and it also ranks among the best shampoo for hair nourishment in India.
This shampoo features a mix of Ayurvedic remedies like Bhringraj, Shikakai, Amla, and Brahmi. These four natural ingredients enhance blood circulation in the hair roots and strengthen them. They also provide deep nourishment and strengthen hair follicles, thus acting as a conditioner.
Want to try a face whitening cream that works?
Next to the best shampoo for hair, Mamaearth is also home to a wide range of safe, gentle, and equally effective skincare products in India. This MadeSafe-certified brand offers the following two face whitening creams, though there are many more options than you may consider here.
- Vitamin C Face Cream with Vitamin C and SPF 20 for Skin Illumination
It fights signs of ageing and illuminates skin. This cream features vitamin C, Common Purslane, and Niacinamide that fight free radicals and fade out skin blemishes. It also reduces skin pores and speeds up the skin’s natural regeneration process.
2. Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream for Reducing Pigmentation and Blemishes with Mulberry Extract and Vitamin C
If you are looking for something that could even out your skin tone and reduces hyperpigmentation, you should try this face cream. Mamaearth has included ingredients like Vitamin C, Daisy Flower Extracts, and Mulberry Extracts to help spot correction and reduce hyperpigmentation.
We have tried to help you shortlist the best shampoo for hair care issues like excessive hair fall, dandruff, and intense treatment. We would thus like to distinguish between using the products made with the Goodness of Nature and those made with harmful chemicals. As you would note, the hair care and skin care products made with natural and gentle ingredients are incredibly better for prolonged usage.