Herbal hair oil is a lot in trend because of the increase in hair fall these days! This article will really help you.
The weather change, pollution and random viruses entering the scalp and making the hair roots weak is the big problem of today and no one knows how to deal with it.
Herbal hair oil is the solution as it brings back the old tradition, the values and most importantly solves the root cause of the problem.
Our grandmother still has such strong hair were we at such young age battling with hair problems. Now in such times, who will make that herbal hair oil by mixing and investing time.
So here I bring you the best options!
Let’s have a look at herbal hair oil you can buy now->
1. 30 Herbs Hair Oil Infused With 30 Ayurvedic Herbs & Oils For Healthier Scalp & Hair
This one is one of my favourites actually because of many reasons but mainly that it has a combination of so many herbs.
Not only it grows my new hair but protect the old ones too!
When it comes to smell I really like it as it is not too strong like other herbal hair oils, which even make the nose itchy sometimes.
Mother Sparsh as a brand also produce sustainable and nature friendly products so I love to use them.
Key Features :
- Enriched with Trustworthy Ayurvedic Formulation: Mother Sparsh 30 Herbs Hair Oil is formulated with a traditional blend of Ayurvedic hair remedy. It is cruelty-free & free from harsh chemicals like SLS, Sulphates, parabens, silicone etc.
- Scalp Restoring Treatment: A mixture of 30 herbs and oils that help preserve and maintain scalp health while reducing hair problems. Massaging with herbal hair oil stimulates the scalp & arouses blood flow.
- Build Follicular Strength: This herbal hair oil has a healthful blend of Ayurvedic constituents that aid in relieving scalp & hair related troubles like dandruff, hair fall, split ends etc.
- Thicker & Fuller Hair: Luscious blend of Mother Sparsh Oil soaks dehydrated hair in vital moisture & nutrition, resulting in more powerful and richer hair growth.
- Preserves Hair Longevity: 30 Herbs Hair Oil aids in increasing hair life, by maintaining hair breakage.
- Used For All Hair textures: Herbal Hair Oil is suitable for dyed, treated hair as well as all kinds of hair textures.
2. Jain Natural Herbs and Botanical Oil Infused Oil
The Jain Herbal Hair Oil helps reverse the damage by nourishing the scalp and softening your hair. It is made with natural herbs and botanic oils that strengthen the strands and give shine. Its moisturizing impacts nourish and condition the hair from root to tip. This hair oil is suitable for all hair textures and prevents hair fall and damage internally.
- Boosts shine
- Stops damage
- Moderate fragrance
- Suitable for all hair types
3. Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment
The herbal hair oil is infused with bringadi that is known for its hair loss prevention, anti-ageing, and rejuvenating effects.
This nourishing hair oil offers a powerful remedy for healing hair loss and conditions like alopecia. It helps in limiting stress and premature greying while increasing and thickening the hair.
Other ingredients like Indigofera Tinctoria, Eclipta Alba, Phyllanthus Emblica nourish the hair from root to tip and increase hair growth.
- Anti-hair fall
- Suitable for all hair types
- Mild fragrance
4. Soulflower Herbal Onion Hair Oil Pure
Natural for Hair growth, Premature greying and Hair fall control made with the Goodness of Amla, Almond, Ashwagandha and Hibiscus.
Great thing about this oil is that it is vegan and really collect all beauty recipes together to bring an amazing oil in front of us.
Onion is famously know to grow new hair and that is why this is the pick in the list which totally target hair growth, although others are great too but this specifically good for hair growth, the smell is a bit pungent and people who have sensitive noses, I won’t recommend!
5. Urbangabru Ayurvedic Jadibuti Hair Oil
You may think it smell like medicine but guess what it has very decent smell. It is very effective on scalp, you can start seeing results within 4 days, just apply at night and wash off in the morning!
The texture of this shampoo is very light which is good for fine hair as they are not good for heavy dense shampoo.
Love the smell too overall experience is good but make sure to not use too much quantity of it as it might harm to your hair.
Herbal hair oil is a great boon to us in these days as we have so many hair problems and Ayurveda has solution to it. Pick a one and start applying it today only! My preferred is Mother Sparsh 30 herbs for sure!