Read these inspiring quotes on failure if you are going through a big failure in life. Always remember life doesn’t stop for anything.
Sometimes when life throws a curveball at you, one that is worse than what you imagined and you fail. At times like these, it can be a struggle to come to terms with reality.
It becomes very difficult to regain that lost faith in yourself.
What’s even worse is the fear of failure. The fear that keeps you from greatness and success. We all have fear of failure, some people have it more than the other. But, failure is a part of life and we need to get used to it.
Embracing your failures, conquering the fear of subsequent failures, and moving forward is the best way to live. Because every single successful person today has failed.
If failure has taken away your faith, these 26 inspiring quotes on failure from great men and women are for you.
- “I can accept failure; everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”
– Samuel Beckett
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”― Thomas A. Edison
- “Failure is an attitude, not an outcome.” – Harvey MacKay
- “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: it is the fear of failure” – Paulo Coelho
- “Don’t settle for average. Bring your best to the moment. Then, whether it fails or succeeds, at least you know you gave all you had.” —Angela Bassett
- “Fear of failure must never be a reason not to try something.” – Frederick W.Smith
- “Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.” – C. S. Lewis
- “I have stood on a mountain of no’s for one yes.” — Barbara Elaine Smith
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” ― Truman Capote
- “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” ―Arthur C. Clarke
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” ― Maya Angelou
- “Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
- “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” —Frederick Douglass
- “The reason we struggle with insecurity is that we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” —Steve Furtick
- “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” —Drew Houston
- “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.” —Erica Jong
- “Negative results are just what I want. They’re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” ― Winston S. Churchill
- “If it makes you nervous, you’re doing it right.” — Childish Gambino
- “I learned a long time ago that there is something worse than missing the goal, and that’s not pulling the trigger.” —Mia Hamm
- “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” ― Coco Chanel
- “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F.Kennedy