The amazing Night skin care routine home Remedies for glowing skin that you must try so that your skin glows when you wakes up in the morning.
Finding a proper night skincare routine is equal to finding a soulmate.
Stumbling across the perfect skincare routine for your skin type is, a match made in heaven.
But not all skincare regimens are pocket-friendly.
And it’s not always workable to buy expensive products, not if you’re a student- I can vouch for that. These days people invest in home remedies made using familiar ingredients.
So, we have curated a list of Night skin care routine home remedies for glowing skin below:
1. You’ll need ½-1 teaspoon turmeric powder, four tablespoons of gram flour and milk or water. Mix the turmeric powder with the gram flour. Add enough milk or water to turn the mixture to paste.
Apply the paste on your face or neck for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with water. Do this once or twice a week.
Turmeric contains curcumin which possesses potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in eliminating the elements damaging the skin. Gram flour cleanses the skin and helps it glow.
2. You’ll need virgin coconut oil. Warm the oil and massage in a circular motion. Leave the oil on overnight.
You can add some sugar to the oil and use it and scrub for exfoliating your skin once or twice a week. You can use coconut oil every night before sleeping. Coconut oil helps lock the moisture in the skin.
It also nourishes the skin with essential fatty acids. Thus making it suitable for dry and dull skin. It also enhances skin barrier function, thus protecting from the harmful UV rays. All in all, coconut oil is the magic you can find.
3. Next on the list is Aloe Vera.
You’ll need one tablespoon of aloe vera gel, a tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of milk and a pinch of turmeric. Mix all the ingredients and apply the mixture on your face and neck.
Please keep it for twenty minutes and rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Applying this pack once or twice a week helps you rejuvenate, and the Aloe Vera helps in healing your skin.
4. Baking soda can work wonders for your skin. For this pack, you’ll need, one teaspoon baking soda, one teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, and ½ a teaspoon of honey.
Mix the ingredients well. Apply it on your face. Massage in a circular motion. Keep it on for 10 minutes. Rinse and pat dry. Moisturize afterwards.
Apply this face pack once a week for good results.
Note: Baking soda can irritate. So, do a patch test before proceeding with the remedy mentioned above.
5. Lemon has always proven that its citric goodness is beneficial for your skin. Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice and two teaspoons of sugar and apply the mixture on your face. Scrub in a circular motion and then rinse with warm water after 10 minutes.
Do this twice a week for good results.
Lemon contains vitamin C, which helps in bleaching and removing tan. Thus, making your skin radiant. The sugar granules help in exfoliating your skin and gets rid of the dead cells.
Note: Apply sunscreen before going out as lemon makes your skin photosensitive.
6. You’ll need a few pieces of ripe papaya, one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of Multani Mitti(Fuller’s earth). Mix all the ingredients to a paste-like consistency and apply it on your face and neck. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. Pat dry. Do this once a week for best results.
Ripe papaya has papain, an enzyme which also acts as a mild exfoliator. It helps in removing the dead skin cells, making your skin radiant.
Fuller’s earth helps in cleansing the oily pores, helps tone the skin and improve complexion.
7. Grate a small cucumber and add it to 2-3 tablespoons of yoghurt and beat well. Apply it to your neck and face and leave for 5 minutes until it dries and then rinse it off with cold water. Pat dry. Repeat the process once every 3-4 days.
Cucumber helps in replenishing and rejuvenating dull skin with antioxidants. It helps cool the skin. It also helps in reducing swelling.
Well, there you have it!
Night skin care routine home Remedies for glowing skin to help your skin rejuvenate. Give your skin overnight love!
One thought on “7 Simple Night Skin Care Routine Home Remedies”