Who doesn’t love healthy skin?
Obviously, we do try to pamper our skin by applying facemasks and even the glow we get after working out is great, isn’t it?
But with all the above aspects you also need to have the best nutrition intake which helps you get healthy skin.
Let’s dive into it–
• It contains Vitamin C. Vitamin C is also important for healthy skin.
• Avocados are also rich in Vitamin A, E, K, and B-6.
• Consume 5-6 walnuts every morning to supply your body with the goodness of these nuts that can aid in preventing and protecting your skin.
• They also have antioxidant properties that helps in reducing oxidative stress.
• This cruciferous vegetable is rich in vitamins C, E, and K
• Tomatoes contain all major carotenoids.
• It helps scavenge the harmful oxygen radicals that cause toxic buildup resulting in skin rashes, acne, and aging.
5. DARK CHOCOLATE
• The cocoa beans are rich in flavonols that possess antioxidant properties.
• Eating dark chocolate prevents dark spots, rashes etc.
6. GREEN TEA
• Have a cup of green tea in the morning or in the evening for the radiant skin.
• Green tea helps in preventing sunburn.
• Carrots have Vitamin A.
• Vitamin A has been found to decrease the skin’s oil production, and there’s also some evidence that it can improve psoriasis.
• Papayas are not only sweet and delicious but also they contain Vitamin A, C and B.
• As stress can lead to high blood pressure and toxic buildup, papaya can help lowering the blood pressure. It has antimicrobial activity and helps to treat burns in children.
• It is known that milk contains calcium, vitamin D, and other nutrients.
• Milk also contains AHA. It works by stimulating collagen and elastin. It also promotes epidermolysis, that helps in removing the upper dead layer of skin.
• Make a smooth almond paste and apply it on your skin for a brighter and healthy skin.
• Have 4-6 almonds with your breakfast every day.
• Strawberries contain a good amount of vitamin C and dietary fiber.
• Have a small bowl of strawberries, you can also add in some strawberries to a bowl of fruit salad.
• This dark green leafy veggie is an expert in dealing with skin problems. Green veggies are always a rescue, aren’t they?
• Spinach keeps away breakouts and rashes.
• It also helps in avoiding skin diseases.
• Oranges are citrus fruits that are loaded with vitamin C and other nutrients.
• It is been found that drinking orange juice regularly increases skin carotenoids indicating a good antioxidant level of the skin.
• Antioxidants can help in protecting the skin from harmful radiation, pigmentation.
• Kiwis are healthy. Let it be for your body or skin.
• Add kiwi slices to your fruit bowl or add kiwis to smoothies and fruit juices.
• They have a substantial amount of vitamins like K, E, and C which helps to boost the immunity.
• It contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, which dissolves dead skin cells. This gentle exfoliation helps to create a natural glow and prevent breakouts.
• Just have yogurt once a day. Add it to your afternoon meal.
16. SWEET POTATOES
• Sweet potatoes are also an excellent source of beta carotene which is an antioxidant that turns into vitamin A in our bodies.
• Antioxidants protect our skin from free radicals.
• If you have a deficiency of Vitamin A, it leads to dull and dry skin, well good news is that having sweet potatoes will be a great help.
• Due to its high water content, watermelon is a good option for keeping the skin hydrated.
• You can eat watermelons or can use a watermelon face wash/mask.
Bonus : RED WINE
• It is really good for skin and in fact prevents skin ageing.
• You can use red wine on your face in many forms such as for a facial massage to make your skin look younger and fairer.
So that’s it beautiful people!
We hope you’ll pamper your skin very well, and keep it beautiful, glowing and healthy!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE so that you will be notified whenever I put up a new post.