Everyone loves evening snacks! Don’t we? But sometimes we just get cravings to cut out the junk and add in some healthy food to our day to day food schedule.
Don’t we? If your answer is yes, then you’re at the right place!
Read ahead and find out about the 9 types of healthy evening snacks which you should have!
• When we look for ideas for the preparation of a healthy snack, vegetables are the ones we think about first.
• In a bowl, you can anytime toss up your favourite veggies.
• Also, you can add some healthy dips, having veggies with dips is an excellent idea for an evening snack!
2. FRUIT SALADS
• Not everyone is a fan of having only vegetable salads, some love having fruit salads.
• Tossing up some strawberries, blueberries, grapes and any other fruits you love in a bowl, and there you go!
3. Yoghurt WITH TOPPINGS
• If you’re a huge fan of yoghurt, a quick snack for you is just two steps away.
• ONE: Get yoghurt
• TWO: Add whatever fruits you want to add, and that’s it! There you go.
• They are lovely, aren’t they?
• One basic smoothie recipe; Blend 1 banana, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup each vanilla yoghurt and milk, 2 teaspoons honey, a pinch of cinnamon and some ice cubes (Although it’s okay if you skip adding ice cubes)
5. MINI SANDWICHES
• They are always the go-to option,
• It’s not that sandwiches are unhealthy, if you really do want to have lunch then you just have to take brown bread, add some delicious veggies which you can have with the sandwich and there you go!
• Also, having these mini sandwiches with some dips or coffee is so good!
6. FRESH FRUITS OR DRY FRUITS
• If you do not want to get into all preparations, just choose your favourite fruits; let it be Strawberry, Cherries, Apple, and Bananas, whatever you love!
• Also, don’t forget to accompany yourself with a bowl of dry fruits.
• They are kind, you know!
• Although we say that nobody likes having oat meals, you know, oat meals are one of the best healthy snacks, you can also have oatmeal in breakfast.
• It is nutritious; they’ll also help to improve your blood sugar control.
• There are much more benefits of adding oatmeal in your diet. Do add them in your diet! It will help you a lot.
8. PROTEIN SHAKES
• If you do not want to go for food for healthy snacks, just select a good protein shake and toss it in your bag!
• Drink the protein shakes instead of having evening snacks.
9. CELERY JUICES
• It is another option for you.
• A quick celery juice recipe is that in a blender add some spinach, 1 banana and coconut water blend the ingredients together and there you are with your celery juice!
So that’s it! We hope the ideas were helpful for you to binge on the evening snacks!
-Written by Mansi(Intern at BOLDBLUSH)
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE for the fantastic content so that you will be notified whenever I put up a new post.