Who doesn’t love Rachel from Friends? Her sarcasm was also the next level when she got irritated. This list has some epic Rachel Green dialogues.
Hello readers or shall I just say “how you doing”?
I am pretty sure most of you are already having a big grin on your face because of all the F.R.I.E.N.D.S stuff I am talking about.
And few people seem to be lost and wondering what is it.
But I am pretty sure even you haven’t watched this TV series you must have heard of it.
It shows us the life we always envy of and is probably the best show of the 90s.
Rachel Gree,n played by Jennifer Anniston is one of the main characters and known for her gigantic transformation from being a spoiled pampered daughter of her rich father to a confident and independent woman.
So, here are the 10 most famous dialogues of Rachel Green that shows how she turned into a woman of confidence with a tinge of dominance and sarcasm.
1. Oh, I’m sorry, did my back hurts your knife?
This dialogue is from Season 2 when Monica went out with Julie for shopping without Rachel knowing it.
I must say her comebacks are one of the best.
2. Mmm-hmmm. Oh, so typical. Ooo, I’m a man. Ooo, I have a penis. Ooo, I have to win money to exert my power over women. (hands over her money)
This dialogue is from season 1 when the six friends were playing poker and they challenged the boys once again.
Well, she sounds confident in this one, doesn’t she?
3. [on phone] Ross, hi, it’s Rachel. I’m just calling to say that um, everything’s fine and I’m really happy for you and your cat who, by the way, I think you should name Michael:. And, you know, ya see there I’m thinking of names so obviously, I am over you. I am over you and that, my friend, is what they call closure. [hangs up and tosses the phone in the ice bucket]
This dialogue is from season 2 when Rachel drunk dials Ross and confesses everything.
Well…she was in a date with someone else that night.
So, what’s the conclusion?
Maintain a safe distance from your phone after you get drunk.
4. RACHEL: Come on. (they start to leave) Oh! And, uh, by the way…
RACHEL: I’m going commando, too.
This dialogue is from season 3 when Rachel finally agreed to attend the party.
I still remembered the expression on Ross’s face when she said it.
5. Woman: Hey, hey, hey there aren’t any clothes in it.
Rachel: Hey, hey, hey, hey, quit making up rules!
Woman: Let go!
[They struggle for the cart.
Finally, Rachel climbs inside of it.] Rachel: All right, listen, missy. If you want this cart, you’re gonna have to take me with it!
This dialogue is from season 1 when she did her first laundry all by herself.
She proved that she isn’t going to leave her possessions at any cost.
6. No Uterus, No Opinion
This dialogue is from season 8 when Rachel was pregnant.
She spoke for all the pregnant women out there and made it clear nothing can be taken lightly when it comes to pregnancy.
7. “Ahhh! Salmon Skin Roll“
This dialogue is from season 6 when Ross sneaked into Phoebe’s apartment but miserably failed to hide successfully.
So, she said these words to Ross, proving that she beat Ross in his own game of “Unagi.”
8. Because you’re not finished yet and I won’t have it! Greens do not quit!
This dialogue is from season 7 when Rachel almost lost her patience while teaching Joey how to sail but she didn’t give in.
That was some nice pep talk between Rachel and Joey and she was truly determined to teach him.
9. Are you going to set Ross up with someone? Does she already have a wedding dress?
Well, I exactly don’t remember in which season it was but this is one of the best sarcastic lines by Rachel Green.
She smoothly made fun of Ross’s number of weddings and also how they failed.
10. That’s a great story. Tell it while you’re getting me some iced tea.
This is from season 8 when Rachel got pregnant (spoiler alert for people who didn’t watch it). She became very impatient and started bossing people around.
These are according to me the top ten bossy lines of Rachel Green.
There are many more and any F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan can literally say all the famous dialogues without even trying hard.
So, if you like this article, do watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S and share this with your friends.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE so that you will be notified whenever I put up a new post.