Hello folks, today we talk about travel photography, many of you have know about it and many of you don’t.
Travel photography means a travel photo as an image that expresses the feeling of a time and place, portrays a land, its people, or a culture in its natural state.
Travel Photographer need to be creative and come up with new angles to stand out from the crowd and have the right equipment too.
A pretty picture is not enough.
It needs to be high quality and it needs to be original.
Meet a 23 year old talented photographer, who inspires world with his photography.
Jacob Riglin is a travel photographer and creative director, born on 12 December,1994 and raised in England.
He is always searching for next perfect shot.
Jacob is an extension and passionate traveller, travelling all over world capturing cityscapes, travelled across four continents for capturing sunrise and sunset.
This travel photographer take photography to whole new level with his camera and skills.
Jacob’s landscape photos are simply stunning.
He is also known for his best rooftops photographs.
Jacob is able to display true colors of nature in the most beautiful fashion possible.
Many of you thinking that travel photography is just about clicking pictures and travel the world.
But it’s not that easy, it’s auspicious only in watching.
Taking the photo is only half of the work, getting it into your editing suite is the next best bit.
Jacob always set 4am alarm clock for sunrise, had set at 80 storeys above Dubai watching sun set and hanged out 3000ft above Hong Kong from a helicopter for that one perfect shit.
“Don’t always need to be in a helicopter to capture incredible night shots over New York City,” the daredevil photographer wrote on a caption for a picture of midtown.
When Jacob was 16 year old, he picked up a camera in college to follow his passion towards photography.
In January 2014, he created his Instagram account. Right now, Jacob has 769 thousands followers on Instagram.
He joined Instagram to show his work with his friends and family, but then it turned into something much bigger than he think.
Jacob worked at bike shop in Richmond when he was in college. He also worked at supermarket to purchase camera gear.
The thing which Jacob loves about his photography, he’s able to capture a moment that wow’s people.
Jacob always find angles that haven’t yet been used or shot to give himself the best chance at a unique photo.
Jacob travels with his girlfriend Hayley Vincent.
He met Hayley in college when he was 16 years old. They were good friend. On Hayley’s birthday in 2016, they finally got together.
Couple goals don’t get much more real than Jacob’s account.
Jacob is a freelancer, earns six figure salary for travelling the world to take beautiful and stunning photographs.
He mainly focuses on the solitude of nature.
He travelled across 60 countries to take unique photographs.
Jacob sees old things in new ways, that keeps him motivated to keep exploring and keep making the unusual work.
Jacob creates a lot of content for BMW, Amazon and other more different brands.
Jacob works for a company called Beautiful Destinations – a creative agency behind the travel and lifestyle community on social media.
Beautiful Destinations, a creative agency with more than 18 million followers in 180 countries (more than 11 million on Instagram alone).
He said, ‘my goal is to inspire people with my photography I create.’
He spent hours on laptop learning about techniques and pushed his skills to next level.
This lifestyle is his full-time job, and the photographs he creates is the main source of income.
You can see some of his finest work here below and if you like it, follow him on Instagram
1. Jacob posted this photograph on his girlfriend’s birthday, while Hayley in hot tub and Jacob is enjoying the view in Switzerland.
(Don’t you want to be there!?)
2. This photograph is showing the beauty of the Dubai, desert covering the roads.
(I can feel that breeze.)
3. Hayley and Jacob taking the helicopter ride in New York City to capture the rooftop photograph.
(Look at the view, it’s awesome.)
4. This photo is mind blowing, showing the iridescent colours of mountain in Valley of fire.
(Ain’t this amazing!?)
5. This picture shows the amazing architecture of Dubai, showing night vision of United Arab Emirates.
6. This photo is from his Honk Kong tour, shows the amazing work of engineers.
(Look at the creativity, it’s stupendous.)
7. He captured the whole Eiffel Tower with his camera in Paris.
(Perfect place to visit with your girlfriend & top honeymoon destination.)
8. He also explored India in 2016, captured the beauty of 8th wonder of world.
(Have you ever seen Taj Mahal from this angle?)
9. They celebrated New Year 2018 in New York City at rooftop.
(I’m also waiting for that day!?)
10. Jacob and his team celebrated the Yee Peng lantern festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
(Don’t know anything about this festival, but this ain’t bizarre.)
Thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Don’t forget to follow him on Instagram.
All images are been taken from there only.
-Written by Hitendra(Intern at BoldBlush)
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE for an amazing content every day.
Latest posts by Krati Agarwal (see all)
- 14 Quirky Online Brands In India You Just Can’t Lay Your Eyes Off - November 17, 2018
- Why taking care of Mental Health is Important in this Digital era? - November 14, 2018
- 12 EASY HOMEMADE SWEET RECIPES FOR DIWALI - November 9, 2018