A woman has a power to bring a new life on earth. The woman is the most powerful person on the earth, she can make, she can destroy. Here I am unleashing some myths that are unfortunately true…
Pain, Blood, Uneasiness, Weakness etc comes to mind with the word mensuration, but there is also one thing which never comes to mind but is a crucial part of it-POWER.
- Girls are not allowed in temple–
Yes, you heard right, menstruating girls are not allowed in the temple. The reason will shock you, actually, a menstruating woman is herself a living goddess at that time, because she is in her purest form, she sheds all her impurities out.
If she goes in a temple in front of the idol, then idol becomes lifeless in front of her.Yes, you believe or not that is the fact.
2. Women should stay away from sour food–
Some studies have shown that menstruating women emits bad smell or kind of negative rays which can spoil preserve food.Ya, it is true!That goes same with plants and water.
3. Don’t wash your hair–
In old times women take bath in rivers, lakes. So it was avoided for her to take bath because she can make impure the whole river.But now it is totally fine, just go and enjoy your shower.
PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR OPINION IN COMMENT SECTION BELOW!
Latest posts by Krati Agarwal (see all)
- 14 Quirky Online Brands In India You Just Can’t Lay Your Eyes Off - November 17, 2018
- Why taking care of Mental Health is Important in this Digital era? - November 14, 2018
- 12 EASY HOMEMADE SWEET RECIPES FOR DIWALI - November 9, 2018